relax, romance, retreat
Will your next getaway be more...
You've come to the right place! In the rural tranquility of the Preston Valley at Mumballup, just over two hours south of Perth, two luxurious and stylishly modern country spa apartments provide a perfect destination for a romantic getaway, special occasion celebration, or just a relaxing weekend break - away from it all in the beautiful south west of Western Australia.
Every day is Valentine's Day at Mumbles! Our "Romance" package is great value for only $120:
- Fresh flowers
- Premium chocolates and bubbly
- Lightly scented spa
- Satin sheets and pillowcases
- Candles, lanterns and petals
- All the other little luxuries that our guests enjoy all the time
We also offer food and pamper packages - see the deal page.
Each spa apartment is fully self-contained, offering for your complete relaxation and comfort:
- Privacy and seclusion
- Guest-operated reverse cycle air conditioning
- A full sized, well appointed kitchen
- A tiled bathroom with glass shower enclosure, heated towel rails, fluffy towels and bathrobes
- A very private hot tub spa on the verandah (or deck) with romantic lighting and a view of the stars
- A living area made for relaxing, with reclining leather lounge, thick rug, TV log fire, TV, DVD/CD/USB and Blu-Ray player (free discs)
- A king sized bed, with electric blanket, choice of pillows, and TV/DVD
- Inside and alfresco dining (with gas BBQ)
- Telstra/Bigpond mobile reception and unlimited wifi @ 1c/MB
- Eco-friendly sustainability features.
Mumbles is on the Bibbulmun Track and handy to miles of forest, National Parks, and water recreation areas. It is in the Geographe Wine Region and over a dozen wineries (and four boutique breweries) are within a 30-minute drive, as are the towns of Donnybrook, Balingup, Collie and Boyup Brook.
For the cost of an afternoon in a city day spa, the two of you can have many of the same treatments at Mumbles, plus a weekend in the country with your very own private hot tub spa and dry sauna, and a king sized bed to subside into each night. As an added bonus, nourish your skin with luxurious "Mumbiessence" soaps and skin care products, hand made here on the premises from the finest natural ingredients, and used by our masseuse (consider one of our "Skinsations" pamper packages, or let us tailor a package to suit).
Add some fresh country air and some vintage Geographe wine, and you have a ready-made recharge for body and soul!
mumbles the movie
Please click the You Tube link to watch our movie. For a few minutes of your time and about 22MB of your data allowance, it will tell you a lot about us, and leave you with a smile on your face.
from the Guest Books...
You needn't take our word for everything; read what our guests have said! If you have already stayed with us, feel free to add your comments to our Facebook page, or write a review on Trip Advisor. Please don't book on external sites unless you found us there.
Mumbles is not star rated although we could self-rate at around 4-4½ stars (our guests are inclined to be more generous). There's probably enough on this web site for you to judge for yourself; we benchmark against a number of establishments in our area and try to offer equivalent or better facilities, and better value.
Our physical and postal address is 1913 Preston-Collie Rd, Mumballup, Western Australia 6225. There is a location map and directions on our getting here page.
You can contact us (8am-10pm WST, please) on 0429 322 038 (click to call button at left). For more information on your hosts, please visit the about us page.