Mumbles respects your privacy. Specifically, we will not:
- Disclose your personal information to third parties unless required by law. This information includes but is not necessarily limited to your residential address, email address, telephone numbers etc
- Retain any of your credit card information after all due payments have been received
- Publish any image of you without your permission
- Contact you occasionally by blind copy email if there is significant news from Mumbles. You can opt out of this if desired.
- Publish short extracts of comments left in our guest books with first names and general location only. If you have an unusual first name we may change it so that you are not identifiable.